Monday, January 2, 2012

Fresh

Nothing feels new, yet things feel fresh. Life feels fresh, but I wasn't reborn. I feel renewed.

I spent New Years Eve at home. I did laundry, watched a documentary, ordered Chinese food and crocheted. It was a good day.


I haven't worn this shawl in a while, but it is one of my favorites. It was handmade by a very nice lady who gave it to me as a Christmas present about two years ago. It was such an appropriate present for me. It is enveloping and fun, and deep red, too, which connects with me.  


I am making a new hat. I am excited about it. It is a nice shade of blue.


I love when I receive clothes as gifts, even if they are hand-me-downs. My brother gave me this coat I'm wearing. It is warm and wonderful.


2 comments:

  1. The texture of your hat has me transfixed. It's gorgeous and I hope you get a lot of wear out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope so, too. I'll be so excited when it is finally finished :)

    ReplyDelete