Monday, September 26, 2011

Purple.


- Purple is such an other-worldly color, especially when deep. It's so cosmic.

- I have been in a good creative space lately, and feel a sense of urgency in the air. It's electric and refreshing.

- I just finished reading Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke. His letters are magical, overflowing with tenderness and care. They are a beautiful confirmation of my life.


In the photographs, I am wearing:
  •  A purple thrifted shirt. It looks granular, with vertical stripes of faded and deep purple. I love its visual texture.  
  • A handmade brooch, made of hemp twine.
  • Evergreen Tri-Blend Tank (I think) by American Apparel
  • Union Blue Drop Taper pants by Levi's
  • Evanston Kiltie Tassel Loafers by Bostonian

No comments:

Post a Comment