Monday, August 13, 2012

For Sale

I opened up an Etsy shop. Here's some of the things I have for sale right now. Each one is handmade, a reflection of hours spent thinking, dreaming, wishing. 

I create to articulate. I create to share.

Orange Cascade Necklace by David Leon Morgan

The Orange Cascade Necklace. Cotton yarn + crochet. Aso in blue and white.

Eclectic Felt Garland by David Leon Morgan

Eclectic Felt Garland. Needle-felting + hemp twine.

Blue and Black Recycled Beaded Necklace by David Leon Morgan

Blue and Black Recycled Beaded Necklace. Cotton yarn + beads from a thrifted seat cushion + crochet.

Green Wrapped and Knotted Bracelet by David Leon Morgan

Two Green Wrapped and Knotted Bracelets. Hemp twine + macrame. Also in red

More items will be added in increments. Check back often <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your jewelry. You're such a creative and free spirit.

    Take care,

    TaraDanielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, TaraDanielle :) I really appreciate that.

      - David

      Delete